Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 7, 2011

Guidette Hair/Fashion Show!

As President of the New Hampshire Chapter of the Guidette Nation, I will be organizing a hair/fashion show with Snooki inspired hair and fashion! All proceeds raised from ticket sales and a possible auction (still being planned) will benefit Future Guidettes of America and will also be used to help build a capital in order to open Fist Pumping Academy for Men! I've written Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and requested her presence at our event! I believe her appearance will help boost ticket sales and really help our members be inspired and motivated!

By the way, this isn't real. :) Dana makes us do crazy assignments and I can't help but pull my reality television addiction into the classroom!

Ciao!

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha I can only imagine if this was a real event. Funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh! HAHAHA! I want to attend a fist pumping academy! do they accept financial aid?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious! I'm from New Jersey, and I never really saw any guidos...then again, they're from North Jersey and I was from South Jersey...we don't associate with North Jersey...North Jersey's gross :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny! It's cool that you've made this assignment funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard and read of some pretty wild stuff...but a Guidette Hair/Fashion Show? LOL

    ReplyDelete